- Educational Programs
- Genocide Today
- What Was the Holocaust?
- News Archive
- Events Calendar
- 2012 Auction
- Mailing List Sign-Up
"I can't stress how important I think it is for our students to be educated about our history and respective cultures and backgrounds. Thank you very much!.” ~Kyle (teacher)
Support Our Mission
We Need Your Donations. Each year the Holocaust Awareness Museum and Education Center provides Educational Programs about the consequences of intolerance and hatred. During the 2011/2012 academic year, we reached 23,000+ students through 250 presentations for schools and organizations. The demand for our programs has tripled in 3 short years. In order to continue this upward trend in our Educational Programs, we need your help. Our museum depends on the generous support from private donations and exceptional volunteers. Your generous donation during our current annual membership drive will help us expand our Holocaust education programs and impact generations to come.
Your contribution will be used in one of the following ways:
- General education fund in memory of Sheila Riz
- Audio/visual upgrade for in-house presentations and for Outreach programs
Membership benefits include:
- Free admission to the Museum and discounts to special programs and events to be announced here on the website
- A contribution of $100 or more entitles you to a copy of our new DVD featuring several of our Survivors.
Suggested Donation Amounts:
- $18 - Educator/Student/Senior Membership for 1 year
- $36 - Household Membership for 1 year
- $50 - Dedicate a book or video to the Riz Resource Center for use by educators and scholars studying and preparing curriculum regarding the Holocaust
- $100 - Witness to History Program - a young person is mentored by a survivor to learn that survivor's story and be able to retell it in the future
- $250 - Educator Facilitated Witness to History Survivor Presentation at a school or for a school group at the museum
- $500 - Bus transportation for a school group to visit the Holocaust Awareness Museum
- $1,000.00 - Anne Frank Theater Project educational theater by professional actors with a trained facilitator at a school or that the museum
We deeply appreciate all those who have supported our mission and we look forward to your generous donation once again!
View the list of Donors and Benefactors
Or you can download and print and mail this form to us: 2011/2012 Membership Drive [PDF]
Holocaust Awareness Museum and Education Center
Klein JCC Suite 210
10100 Jamison Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19116